Seat Drop, Half Twist to Back Drop
By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- Seat-drop to front-drop is a useful progression for this move.
- Seat-drop half twist to back-drop is started by taking off into a normal seat-drop.
- Then as the bed pushes the body out of the seat landing the feet are pushed backwards.
- The eyes ‘look for the front-drop’ as if doing a seat-drop to front-drop, ensuring that the bed is seen in front before landing.
- A 180 degree turn is done to land on the back instead of landing on the front.
- Then back up to feet as if from a normal back-drop.