By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- In many ways this is only a more powerful version of the half-twist.
- Doing half-twists in succession is a good way to progress to this move.
- The turn of the shoulders during take-off is more powerful here than in the half-twist.
- The red line in the video illustrates just how early the 'starting-end' of the trampoline is spotted again for landing.
- Again, the arms have been brought down by the sides in order to slow down the rotation before landing.
- Whenever problems are experienced with this move many coaches recommend to go back to successions of half-twists.
- A common problem with the full twist is falling over. This is usually due to the person leaning over rather than staying straight.