Front Drop to Back Drop
By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- Front-drop to seat-drop would be perfected before this move.
- This is done from a normal front-drop takeoff and landing.
- On landing in front-drop as the bed begins to push up the legs are quickly straightened from their bent position. Whilst this is done the hands push off the bed.
- The feet are then pushed forwards to move into the back-drop position.
- In this video the legs have been tucked up in order to get to the back-drop position as there wasn’t enough power to keep the legs totally straight.