Back Drop Half Twist to Seat Drop
By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- Another good progression for this move is to do a back-drop, then a bounce back up to feet, then a half twist to seat-drop.
- A back-drop half twist to seat starts with the same takeoff and landing as normal back-drop.
- Coming out of the back-drop a 180 degrees turn is done as if in a back-drop half twist to feet.
- But coming through the half turn out of the back-drop the feet are pushed forwards towards the blue mat in order to land in seat-drop.
- Then come back to the feet as if from a normal seat-drop.