Back Drop to Front Drop
By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- Naturally a seat-drop to front-drop would be perfected before this move.
- Back-drop to front-drop starts by taking off into a normal back-drop.
- As the bed pushes the body back up the legs are tucked up to the chest and then the feet are pushed backwards to fall into a front-drop position.
- It is important that the eyes keep looking at the mat in front so as to not land on the face in the front landing.
- The arms are also prepared for the front-drop landing after coming out of the back-drop.