Back Drop, Progression 2
By using these videos the user agrees to our legal notice.
If the video doesn't work,
and view it in your favorite player.
- Starting with arms straight and infront.
- Now aiming to land in back-drop position (with legs and arms in the air) from standing. This is done by pushing the hips upwards and toes forwards just as in second part of progression #1.
- It is really important here that the move is lifted upwards with the shoulders (see on take-off, the body lifting upwards and NOT falling backwards).
- It is important to find the balance between how much lift from the shoulders there is and how much push with the toes/ hips so as to land in a good back-drop position without travel.
- Arms are a bit too vertical on landing in this video and would ideally be further back to balance correctly on landing.